Friday, March 23, 2012

Long Break

So, I disappeared for a while.  I'm not sure I'm going to continue with the blog at all, or just periodically.  I know that when I was trying to post everyday, I got tired of it and didn't think I had much of worth to say.  I don't know if anyone regularly reads this, so if you do and you want me to keep writing, please let me know. 

My dad and sister told me to write more about diabetes, but I don't think they understand just how many diabetes blogs are out there.  Seriously, google it.  I read 4 regularly, and my favorite one just posted a link to some of her favorites.  I checked them, and now I'm adding at least 2 of her favorites to my list.  I'm not sure that I want to focus on diabetes primarily.  I spend a lot of my time dealing with the disease, and don't really want it to take over anything else in my life.  If I could kick it to the curb permanently, I'd be ecstatic.  (you could find me celebrating at Dunkin' Donuts, which is also a Baskin Robbins....yum....)  Regardless, if you're reading this and agree with them, please let me know.  I will consider it, and may ignore the suggestion completely, but maybe not. 

Since it's been so long, and you may have forgotten, my kid is still cute:

Taking Moo for a drive.  She had to sit in the "trunk". At least she only fell out once.

No comments:

Post a Comment