Monday, January 16, 2012

Forgotten Gifts

For Christmas in 2009, my mother in law gave me a Tupperware Blooming Teapot Sampler.  At the time, I was pregnant and didn't know about the caffeine/herbal content of the teas it came with.  To be safe, I put the teapot and teas in our closet/pantry and decided I'd wait until after my pregnancy to use it.  I saw it just after Colin was born, but was nursing so decided I'd wait to use it.

Fast forward to this past weekend as I was searching in our closet for the electric hand mixer needed to bake.  I found the teapot, and decided to use it as I made dinner and desert.  We had friends over, which is why there was desert.  You can not invite folks to dinner without offering desert as well.  I'll post the dinner details later in the week.

So, I used the teapot and now I'm in love with it and blooming tea.  The tea was delicious, and the visual effect is beautiful.  I served my tea in a pretty cup, instead of just a coffee mug, to get more from the experience.  I checked the Tupperware website, and I don't think they sell the teapot or blooming tea directly anymore, but Amazon has it if you're interested. 



I think I'll be making more this week, as Colin and I are both battling congestion, and I always feel like drinking tea helps me. 

(Disclaimer: Tupperware has no knowledge of this post, and did not provide these products or pay me to use them.  Though, if they want to send me more tea, I'll happily drink it and tell everyone about it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment