Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Holy Unexpected Kisses, Batman!

For Christmas, my sister sent Colin this great Bat Cave from Fisher Price with these extra heroes.  Santa brought extra heroes as well.  The Bat Cave came with Batman and Robin, so we've got them hanging out with Superman, the Green Lantern, Batgirl and Wonder Woman.  (side note: I love them all!  They're the coolest toys we have, I think.)

Here's the whole group:

Colin was told to wait to play.  He's not thrilled back there.


Now, Wonder Woman and the Green Lantern are often found together a little far away from the others.  I have to wonder what's up with them.  I would not have been surprised if this morning's events involved them, but they didn't. 

I was in the bathroom testing my blood sugar (diabetes rears it's ugly head, readers!) and Colin comes around the corner with Batman and Batgirl in his hands.  I asked him if Batman and Batgirl liked each other. He responded by putting them face to face and making his "muh" kissy sound. 

WHAT IS THAT?!? HE'S 20 MONTHS OLD!

I don't think he understood my question, and his response surprised me.  I guess we'll just have to welcome our household's newest couple, Batman and Batgirl!



(Disclaimer: Fisher Price does not have any knowledge of this post.  They did not pay me or provide me with toys, though if they wanted to, I'd talk about them all the time.  They probably wouldn't approve of their Little People having relationships with each other anyway...) 

No comments:

Post a Comment