Saturday, January 7, 2012

Toddlers & Toothbrushes

I've been unemployed since mid October 2011.  (Reduced in force, laid off, position eliminated, let go, those are some of the terms that are used for this situation now.)  Since I've been off and looking for work, I've been taking care of my son, Colin who is currently 20 months old and full of mischief.  He is a sweet boy, who could charm the crankiest of people.*  When I do have to go back to work, it will be difficult, but for now I'm just enjoying it.  

*He may even be able to charm a reader I know, who says she dislikes children and will never have them.  She knows who she is, and I challenge her to spend an hour with my kid.  She'll have fun.  I promise. 

Today I created a YouTube account, because my family all lives far away.  Whenever I try to email a cute video, I get errors.  I have no patience for figuring out how to fix things, so YouTube is my roundabout fix.  I have it unlisted, since I don't want a bunch of strangers seeing videos of my kid.  I am tempted to post the link here, since I know all 3 of my current readers. (Hi ladies!)  However, as I hope to some day reach a wider range of people, I won't post it. 

Oddly, I'll put up pictures of said cute kid.  Here you go:



Awwww....look how cute.  (We responsible parents are in charge of his dental care.  This is a staged photo taken for a gift for his Grandpa, who is a dentist.  Don't worry, his teeth are safe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment