Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Nap Time Bliss

Most of my blog posts happen when a small ball of energy stops to recharge.  (i.e. Naptime)  I love, love, L-O-V-E, love naptime.  It lets me recharge also, and that's a good thing.  If this mama is a bear, then no one is going to have a good day. 

Yesterday was one of those not so great days.  Colin hadn't slept well the night before and his nap didn't seem to help.  He was wonderful one second, and a terror the next.  I was exhausted, and wanted to lay down during his nap, but instead I did more job searching and applying. When that was done, there wasn't enough time to nap so I did some blogging and other interweb related activities. (cough, cough...Pinterest...)

This morning, someone slept in until 8.  It wasn't me.  My alarm goes off early enough for me to get a workout and shower in before the Husband goes to work.  That left me time for reading this morning between his departure, and Colin getting up.  That was a little gift from Colin to me, I think, to make up for yesterday being exhausting, frustrating and stressful.  So far, today has been much more enjoyable.  It's amazing what a good night of sleep can do!  Now, I think I'll just lay down on the couch and see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment