Friday, February 3, 2012

Something Shiny

So, readers, this is where diabetes is going to show up.  I have a confession to make.  I do not wear a medical alert bracelet or necklace.  My endocrinologist has lectured me about this, and told me over and over that I need to wear one for my own safety.  "But they're ugly" is always my response. 

Well, that's where Lauren's Hope comes in.  They make BEAUTIFUL (and handsome) products that people under the age of 120 would be proud to wear.  The ugly ones that you can buy at any pharmacy are just that.  Ugly.  No one under the age of 120 enjoys wearing them, they just do because they need to.  I know I need to, and I should.  Lauren's Hope has give-a-ways on Fridays, and I'm hoping that I can win one someday, for my own safety.  Also, I'd like to get my endo off my back on this topic. 

Need a medical alert bracelet?  Go here to find one that fits your style: http://www.laurenshope.com/

I wouldn't mind a little something shiny to keep me safe.  Like, this maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment