Monday, February 6, 2012

Not a Runner....but....

I do not like to run.  It is my least favorite fitness activity.  I wish I liked it, because it's good for you.  You know, when it's not damaging my knees, ankles, or feet.  It makes me so TIRED.  People who say they feel good after a run are crazy.  Or something is wrong with me, because after I run all I want to do is lay down until I can catch my breath.  Then when I can breathe normally, I want a nap. 

So, quite obviously then, I am not a runner.  However, have you heard of the Color Run?  If not, go to their website and check it out.  It looks like so much fun, aside from the running.  I am so tempted to start a couch to 5k type workout so I can do this.  There's one in Chicago in June, and I'm pretty sure I can tempt a lovely Chicago friend of mine to join me in this. 

I'm going to consider working towards running this race, because if I can feel/look like this after a run, it might just be worth it. 
Runners at the end of a Color Run. Image courtesy of www.colorrun.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment